Lamb’s lettuce/radicchio salad with clementines
- 100g mixed lamb’s lettuce and radicchio
- 50g rocket
- 2 clementines or tangerines
- 1 tablespoon of clementine or tangerine juice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
In a salad bowl mix the lamb’s lettuce and radicchio with the rocket. Peel the clementines and remove the thin skin from the segments, then add them to the salad leaves.
Now prepare the citronette dressing: dissolve the salt with the clementine and lemon juice, then add the extra virgin olive oil drop by drop and mix until an emulsion is formed.
Now put the sesame seeds in a non-stick pan and toast for about 1 minute, then place them in a spice grinder and grind finely.
Sprinkle the salad with ground toasted sesame seeds and dress with the citronette dressing; then serve.